Friday, March 9, 2012

Get Quotes and Sayings

Get Quotes and Sayings

I always seem to get inspiration and renewed vitality by contact with this great novel land of yours which sticks up out of the Atlantic. ~ Winston Churchill

I have been brought up and trained to have the utmost contempt for people who get drunk. ~ Winston Churchill


The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read. ~ Abraham Lincoln

The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly. ~ Abraham Lincoln

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. ~ Confucius

The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat. ~ Albert Einstein

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. ~ Albert Einstein

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. ~ Winston Churchill

I don't like that man. I must get to know him better. ~ Abraham Lincoln

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. ~ Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment