Friday, November 25, 2011

Missing You Quotes

Missing You Quotes, missing you messages, thinking of you quotes, funny missing you quotes, missing you friend quotes, missing you poems, missing you sms, love you quotes, love quotes


Missing You Quotes :

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. - Eskimo Proverb

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
- William Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet.

I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you... - Jo

You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I Miss You! - Anonymous

I can't forget the times weve shared together. The sadness and the happiness,the failure and success, the simple hugs and those tender kisses. I Dont know when it will gonna happen again, seems like a part of me was gone. I miss all of that, I miss you B.. I miss us..  -  Adel

When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there. - Jayde

Within you I lose myself...
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.
Author Unknown

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. - Kay Knudsen

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. - Hans Nouwens

I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to. - William Thatcher, Spoken by Heath Ledger in movie, A Knight's Tale.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. - Kay Knudsen

Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. - William Cowper

Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. - John Dryden

Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.- Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. - Hans Nouwens

What shall I do with all the days and hours
That must be counted ere I see thy face?
How shall I charm the interval that lowers
Between this time and that sweet time of grace?
- Frances Anne Kemble

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
- W.S. Merwin

All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment