Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cute Crush Quotes for Guys

Tag: Cute Crush Quotes for Guys, Crush Quotes and Sayings, crush and love quotes sayings, crush and love quotes life, adore u quotes, quotes liking someone doesnt like you back

The crush and love quotes is something, which is among the most common things discussed among the young and the old alike. Some express their emotions through actions, while there are others who would rather use love quotes to express their feelings. Here are a few crush quotes that you would be able to relate to. A few crush quotes for guys have been repeated under the quotes for girls too, since they are applicable to both.


Cute Crush Quotes for Guys

When you thought I was in love with her, you were so wrong, baby, I was loving you.

I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day.

When she's around, my whole body knows it. I'll keep talking and stuff, but my mind will have no idea what I'm saying, I keep wondering if there's a term for this.

Here are a few crush quotes for guys that they can convey to the woman (women) in their life.

Once again, I find myself trying to be okay with the fact that we're just friends, but then you grab my hand and then, well, I'm not okay, I'm floating.

I would wait till forever just so we could be together. If only you weren't so blind to see, how much you truly mean to me.

I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.

Source: http://www.buzzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment