Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crush Quotes for Girls to Say

Tag: Crush Quotes for Girls to Say, crushing you quotes, cute crush quotes for girls, crush quotes for guys, crush quotes for boys, cute crush quotes, crush quizzes for girls, love quotes, adore u quotes. Read Cute Crush Quotes for Guys


Crush Quotes for Girls to Say

It is hard to pretend to like someone you don't, but even harder to pretend to not like someone when you really do...

Have you ever been talking about someone and all of a sudden you catch yourself with a huge smile on your face, I love that feeling...

You always were a special friend. You knew that, I knew that. Only I knew something more. I knew that I loved you and I have for so long. You complain because you can't find the "right girl." I guess friendship makes you go blind to see what's standing right in front of you...

Just wanna be the girl you talk about - the only one you wouldn't ride without - to be the one who makes your heart beat crazy - and for you to say to your boys "that's my baby"

If you do not understand a woman you cannot crush her. And if you do understand her very probably you will not.

Most certainly, there are a number of other crush quotes as well. These are some of the infatuation quotes, which appealed to me the most. They can prove to be the starting point of a wonderful journey, that you will embark upon soon.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.

I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.

I believe that you and me, we could be so happy and free in a world of misery.

I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day.

It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.

Source: http://www.buzzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment