Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Romantic Love SMS For Girlfriend

Romantic Love SMS For Girlfriend

To be honest with you, I do not have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart that is aching to see you smile again.

Love is what I see in, your smile every day. Love is what I feel in, every touch you give. Love is what I hear in, every word you say. Love is what we share, every day we live.

You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.



Here is my heart; it is yours, so take it, treat it gently and please do not break it. It’s full of love that’s good and true, so please keep it always close to you.

True saying: Never lie to your closed one, truth may heart for a while but lie will spoil the essence of closeness for the whole time.

I will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me”

A beautiful thought: It’s just meaningless to except your partner to be of your kind because you can’t hold someone right hand in your right hand to walk together.


The best feeling in the world is when you think that your friend forgets you and suddenly you receive a message from them saying “where are you? I’m missing you”

No comments:

Post a Comment