Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Favorite Friendship Quotes

Favorite Friendship Quotes, friendship funny quotes, friendship words, friendship story, life quotes, friendship famous quotes, friendship poems, love quotes, friendship poetry, Friendship Quotes and Sayings


Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
Albert Camus

The best time to make friends is before you need them.
Ethel Barrymore

Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.
Jennie Jerome Churchill

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
Arnold H. Glasgow

The road to a friend's house is never long.
Danish Proverb

Be a friend to thyself, and others will be so too.
Thomas Fuller

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
Abraham Lincoln

Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
Richard Bach, (Illusions)

A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
Frank Crane

When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
Edgar Watson Howe


Source: http://www.famous-quotes-and-quotations.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment