Thursday, January 26, 2012

Funny Teen Love Quotes

Funny Teen Love Quotes

Teen Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart ~ Anonymous

Maturity begins to grow when you can sense you concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself ~ John MacNoughton

Love is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance ~ Anonymous

Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished ~ Og Mandino

If you love someone tell them… because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken ~ Pamela Daranjo

Love goes toward love as school-boys from their books, But love from love, toward school with heavy looks ~ William Shakespeare

I threw love at the wall and it bounced back and slapped me in the face ~ honeynutcheerios Monica Silber

If we all discovered that we had only five minutes left to say all that we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to tell them that they loved them ~ Christopher Morley

Here I am with you so, don’t ever wanna let you go, baby you’re my heart and my soul ~ ThE CrOw

Love is the gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everyone else ~ George Bernard Shaw

If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? ~ Lily Tomlin

A lover tries to stand in well with the pet dog of the house ~ Moliere

Love is a canvas pattern furnished by Nature, and embroidered by imagination ~ Unknown

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen ~ Mark Twain
Love is like peeing your pants everyone can see it but only you can see it. Thanks for being the pee in my pants. I’m so in love, every time I look at you my soul gets dizzy ~ Jesse Tyler

You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless ~ Stelle Atwater

A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad ~ Robert Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment