Friday, January 20, 2012

Celebrity Love Quotes

Celebrity Love Quotes

Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. - Mother Teresa

Where there is love there is life - Mahatma Gandhi

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. - Martin Luther


To keep your marriage brimming,With love in the wedding cup,Whenever you're wrong, admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up. - Ogden Nash

To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return." - Madonna

"Love to me is someone telling me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you'd like me to, I'd jump out of a plane for you". - Jennifer Lopez

"Everything is clearer when you're in love." - John Lennon

I love to hit people. I love to. Mike Tyson

"There is a time for work. And a time for love. That leaves no other time." - Coco Chanel

"And in the end, the love you take Is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon and Paul McCartney

"The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” - Jennifer Aniston

"The best smell in the world is that man that you love.” - Jennifer Aniston

“Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.” - Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment