Friday, February 24, 2012

10 Great Love Quotes

10 Great Love Quotes

"All you need is love." -John Lennon & Paul McCartney

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. "- Ingrid Bergman

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Brandi Snyder

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller


" Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?" - Cinderella

"What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven." - Victor Hugo

" I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." - Julia Roberts

" Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we're gone." - Titanic Theme, My Heart Will Go On

"Love is a game that two can play and both win." - Eva Gabor

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment