Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Inspiration Quotes on Having Fun in Life

Inspiration Quotes on Having Fun in Life

It's the game of life. Do I win; do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave. ~ Tupac Shakur

I try to learn from the past, but I always plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's where the fun really is. ~ Donald Trump

Golf is more fun than walking naked in a strange place, but not much. ~ Buddy Hackett

Nobody motivates today's workers. If it doesn't come from within, it doesn't come. Fun helps remove the barriers that allow people to motivate themselves. ~ Herman Cain

I'm having fun opening up. Sort of struggling to get the audience into it. It's good. It makes you fight. Not fight like antagonistic, but fight for what you believe. ~ Joan Jett

If there's a song where there's a possibility of guitar stuff that would be fun to listen to, go for it. Don't worry about what anyone thinks. ~ Brad Paisley

People rarely succeed unless they are having fun doing what they are doing. ~ Dale Carnegie

I think we're having fun. I think our customers really like our products. And we're always trying to do better. ~ Steve Jobs

I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts, that's when I get in trouble. ~ Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment