Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mistake Quotes - Quotes About Mistakes

Mistake Quotes - Quotes About Mistakes

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field. - Niels Boh

Don't be afraid to make a mistake, your readers might like it.- William Randolph Hearst

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.- Franklin P. Jones


I am being frank about myself in this book. I tell of my first mistake on page 850.- Henry Kissinger

I don't want to make the wrong mistake.- "Yogi" Berra

I never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn't explain away afterwards.- Rudyard Kipling

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience. - Doug Larson

A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery. - James Joyce

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner. - Red Skelton

No comments:

Post a Comment