Saturday, January 14, 2012

Break Up And Sad Love Quotes

Here are some of the best quotes on break up and love. These sad love quotes will help you forget you all your sad feelings and help you understand what you have experienced. Break Up And Sad Love Quotes

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together.

I was always there for you from the start and now that I need you, you wanted to grow apart.****

I ne'er can love another
As long as life may stand.
No maid the wide world over
Shall hold this heart or hand. -----Anonymous

Never be sad for what is over,
just be glad that it was once yours.

Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you're with an individual who isn't moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain't going to work.

There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that. -- Steve Martin

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.-----Anonymous

When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. -----Oscar Wilde

The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you. ----Anonymous

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing. ------Anais Nin

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.---- Herman Hesse

Do you love me because I'm beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me

I think about him every day and night. I just can’t get him out my head, I told him everything he needed to know. Now I am waiting for him to tell me what he’s thinking. The next thing I know I open my door and he’s there. He hugs me and I knew it was love

When you think your first falling in love, just then you realize your falling out of love

Jealousy is indeed a poor medium to secure love, but it is a secure medium to destroy one's self-respect. For jealous people, like dope-fiends, stoop to the lowest level and in the end inspire only disgust and loathing.---- Emma Goldman

Love and death are the two great hinges on which all human sympathies turn.-- B. R. Hayden

Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.----William Blake

I know in reality we can't be together, so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me... in my dreams you're mine forever.

There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you.

Love all that has been created by God, both the whole and every grain of sand. Love every leaf and every ray of light. Love the beasts and the birds, love the plants, love every separate fragment. If you love each fragment, you will understand the mystery of the whole resting in God. -----Fyodor Dostoevski 1821-1881, Russian Novelist

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.----Alfred Tennyson - 1850

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met

I wish you loved me the way I loved you

If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you. ----- Winnie the Pooh

Never Say" I love you "if you don't really care,
never talk about feeling if they aren't really there.
Never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart.
Never say you're to, if you never plan to start.
Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie.
Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye.
If you really mean forever, then say you will try.
Never say forever ' cause forever makes me cry.

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. - Herman Hesse

No comments:

Post a Comment