Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love Quotes For Facebook

Love Quotes For Facebook, i love him quotes for facebook, quotes about love and happiness for facebook, love hurts quotes for facebook, love song quotes for facebook


Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I have to walk past you again?

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything.

Love is a fire: But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.

Source: http://facebookcraze.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment