Saturday, January 14, 2012

Motivational Love Quotes

Motivational Love Quotes


“I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die. Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.”  ~ William Shakespeare

“Love is a wonderful thing. You never have to take it away. From one person to give it to another. There’s always more than enough to go around.”  ~ Pamela de Roy

“Love is a haunting melody That I have never mastered And I fear I never will.”  ~ William S. Burroughs

“You love simply because you cannot help it.”  ~ Kim Anderson


“Love is not a matter of counting the years… But making the years count.” ~ Michelle St. Amand

“God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” ~ St. Augustine

“To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.” ~ William M. Thackery

“Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.” ~ Vipin Sharma

“I’d like to run away From you, But if you didn’t come And find me … I would die.” ~ Shirly Bassy

“To live is like to love – all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.” ~ Samuel Butler

“Life without love is like a tree Without blossom and fruit.” ~ Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment