Friday, February 3, 2012

Friendship, Life and Love Quotes

Friendship sometime blossoms into romantic love. These friendship quotes will work for friends of all kinds. Friendship, Life and Love Quotes

If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story ~ Orson Welles


Smile, it is the key that fits the lock to everybody's heart ~ Anthony D'Angelo

When your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme ~ Jiminy Cricket

Happiness isn't the easiest thing to find, but one place you're guaranteed to find it is in a friend's smile ~ Allison Poler

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Brandi Snyder

Happiness and love are just a choice away ~ Leo Buscaglia

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you ~ Colin Raye

The better part of one's life consists of his friendships ~ Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment