Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Love Words and Love Quotes to Say I Love You

Sweet Love Words and Love Quotes to Say I Love You

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you ~ Roy Croft

We loved with a love that was more than love ~ Edgar Allan Poe


I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began ~ Leo Tolstoy

To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others ~ Francois Mauriac

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is ~ Gary Zukav (American best selling author)

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul ~ Judy Garland

Until then, mio dolce amor, a thousand kisses; but give me none in return, for they set my blood on fire ~ Napoleon Bonaparte, letter to wife Josephine, December 1795

Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly ~ Sam Keen (American Philosopher, Speaker, and Writer)

No comments:

Post a Comment