Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quotes and Sayings About Spring

Quotes and Sayings About Spring

Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome ~Anne Bradstreet


People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring ~Rogers Hornsby

In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion or kisses whizzing by your head ~Emma Racine deFleur

Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer ~Geoffrey B. Charlesworth

I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden ~Ruth Stout

April hath put a spirit of youth in everything ~William Shakespeare

Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself ~Proverb

No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow ~Proverb

No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn ~Hal Borland

Spring has come when you can put your foot on three daisies ~Proverb

If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom ~Audra Fuveo

Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world ~Virgil A. Kraft

Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party! ~Robin Williams
An optimist is the human personification of spring ~Susan Bissonnette

In the spring I have counted one hundred and thirty-six different kinds of weather inside of four and twenty hours ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment