Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mother Quotes and Sayings

Mother Quotes and Sayings


A mother understands what a child does not say.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.
- Mildred B. Vermont

I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- Abraham Lincoln

Home is where your mom is.

Men are what their mothers made them.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
- Abraham Lincoln

Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
- Lin Yutang

All mothers are working mothers.

Children and mothers never truly part – Bound in the beating of each other’s heart.
- Charlotte Gray

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.

There was never a great man who had not a great mother.
- Olive Schreiner

God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.

A mother is an angel in disguise.

A mother’s heart is always with her children.

No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
- Florida Scott-Maxwell

A mother holds her children’s hands for a while, their hearts forever.

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
- Terri Guillemets

If at first you don’t succeed, do it like you mother told you.

A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
- Victor Hugo

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.

A mother’s love never ages.

One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.
- George Herbert

Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
- Erich Fromm

There’s nothing like a mama-hug.
- Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment