Friday, October 21, 2011

Ways To Say I Love You

Ways To Say I Love You, i love you song, reasons why i love you, love letters, i love you lyrics, i love you graphics, i love you poem, love quotes, love poems.


Are you looking for ways on how to say 'I LOVE YOU' for the one you love? May be you are going to say it for the very first time or may you are going to pass it to the one you love, you will always want to show to construct these few words very touching, romantic and adoring. Find our very best collection of best ways to say I love you and describe the inner love within you in just the few words. Read Sad Love Quotes that Make You Cry
I live for our love.

I'm nothing without you.

I need you..

I want a lifetime with you.

I want you.

I love being around you.

I need you by my side.

I'm lost without you.

I dream of you.

I'm blessed to have you in my life.

I'm devoted to you.

I'm passionate about you..

I adore you.

I cherish you.

I can't stop thinking about you

I'm yours.

My love is unconditional.

Me and you. Always.

I can't live without you.

I am infatuated with you.

Our love is invaluable.

Together, forever.

Take me, I'm yours.

We were meant to be together.

You are like a candle burning bright.

You are my reason for living.

You are my strength.

You are my crush.

You are my everything.

You are my life.

You are my one and only.

You cast a spell on me that can't be broken.

You complete me.

You are my world.

You are the light of my life.

You give me wings to fly.

You are my heart's desire.

You are my one true love.

You hold the key to my heart.

You bring happiness to rainy days.

You bring joy to my life.

You are an angel from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment